This watercolour medium can be used for masking areas of work needing protection when color is applied in broad washes, or on areas of the paper you want to remain white.
- This 75ml bottle of Artist Masking Fluid is a pigmented liquid composed of rubber latex and pigment.
- Brushes used for application can be cleaned with soapy water.
Directions for use:
- Always shake the bottle before use.
- Apply fluid over the areas of your paper that you want to protect. Do not apply to damp or soft sized paper, as the pigment may dye the paper.
- Paint over the top of the dried fluid and then quickly remove the fluid by gentle rubbing.
- Make sure to wash your brush with soapy water immediately after use.